"We’ll do a little frog giggin’, cow tippin’
How ‘bout a little skinny dippin’, bass fishin’
Take it easy on the ‘shine
And stay away from other boys’ women
That’s one damn good way for a man to get it whooped down
These boys are tough down here
Get your ass tore up down here
And be an all nighter with the hippies and the hicks
Jocks and bikers, they all came"
what i made my boyfriend for valentines day; it will be our 6 months on the 26th <3
Happy 4 Months, Kurt. ♥ Here is something that I made with our kids.
52 Reasons Why I Love You.
1. I love the way you look at me.
2. I love that you always make time for me.
3. I love the way you laugh.
4. I love that you’re one of my best friends.
5. You find the best in everyone, including me.
6. You are my soulmate.
7. I love how we can talk without speaking a word.
8. I love the way our hands fit together.
9. I love how you always reassure me when I’m feeling down.
10. Your beautiful smile takes all the pain away.
11. I love how cute you are when you blush.
12. I love that we want the same things out of life.
13. I love that you want to spend your life with me.
14. I love that you’re always on my mind.
15. I love the way you say my name.
16. I love it when you hum along to a song I’m singing.
17. I love our spontaneous duets.
18. The way you hold me makes me feel safe.
19. I love all the nicknames you come up with for me.
20. I love the way your body moves when we kiss.
21. I love the way your lips feel against mine.
22. The way you play with your tongue ring makes me crazy.
23. You always inspire me to be better than I am.
24. I’ve never seen a being more beautiful than you are.
25. I love the way you play in my hair.
26. I love the way you love Mackenzie.
27. I love the courage you give me daily.
28. I love your family and how they get along with mine.
29. I love that you are going to be my husband.
30. I love that you wear the ring with me.
31. I love every inch of your body.
32. I love your tattoos and how they’re for me.
33. I love the sounds you make when I make love to you.
34. I love how you take care of me.
35. I love how you whisper sweet nothings in my ear.
36. I love when you make love to me over and over again.
37. I love when you put your head on my chest as we cuddle.
38. I love our inside jokes.
39. I love the way your nose wrinkles when you see a fashion no.
40. I love your wild side.
41. I love when you give me massages.
42. I love your confidence.
43. I love how you love my music.
44. I love how you put up with my nonsense.
45. I love how you still watch football with me even though you hate it.
46. I love how your hand finds mine when we’re out together.
47. I love that everyone knows you’re mine on campus.
48. I love the way you speak in French.
49. I love the things you make for me and the gifts you give.
50. I love that you gave me a chance.
51. I love your intellect and how charming you are.
52. I love that you love me.
52 Reasons….or 52 Things
This can be made for lovers, for mothers, for baby shower gifts. Can even make it 100 Reasons or even 365 Reasons. The book can be decorated as little or as much as you want. Once again depends on your budget. Cards can have hand written notes, printed, or decorative writing such as stamped paper or stickers. Steps below.SUPPLIESDeck of cards (or more depending on count you are doing)Sand paperPencilScissorsRulerHole punchEyelets & eyelet setter (not a must)Paper or cardstockGlueEmbellishmentsPermanent markersRibbon or rings.You can use the jokers as the front and back covers of the book or you can make your own using decorative paper or card stock.Hole punch ever card and set Eyelets if used. Bind all the cards then take the sand paper to the cards. This will help the paper and other embellishments stick. If you are just writing directly onto the cards no embellishments then no need to sand.Now get decorating add paper, stickers, bling and thing that catches your fancy to give t your own flare.Start writing the reasons why or is you want to go the easy route type them up and print them out.Let dry and tada a cute simple gift from the heart.Examples of Reasons why I Love yous..
- You make me laugh…alot
- You’ve sacrificed so much for me
- You love me for me
- You know how to handle me when I’m angry
- You make me proud to be your wife
- You give me a reason to wake up every morning
- You always know what I need (and want)
- You’ll make an amazing father
- You’re a “hopeless romantic”
- You are my strength
- Your hugs make me feel secure
- You know all of my favorite things
- You have the perfect kiss
- You appreciate my arts & crafts
- You’ve never given up on me
- We share the same hopes & dreams
- You hold & comfort me when I cry
- You make me feel important
- I never know what to expect from you
- You are patient with me
- You leave love notes on the mirror
- Our love for one another constantly grows
- We have silly pet names for each other
- You know what to do when I go crazy
- You’re my dream man
- You are willing to grow & change
- We like the same things
- You’re so sappy & mushy
- You always know what’s best for me
- You don’t mind girly stuff like this
- You’re not afraid to be yourself
- We make great memories together
- You inspire me
- You stand up for me
- You love me despite my bad habits
- You never give up
- You don’t pick on me…much
- You support my craft addiction…err…hobby
- You say you’re not perfect, but to me you are
- We communicate with one another
- You tolerate my odd sleep patterns
- When I’m with you everything is perfect
You don’t have to use cards you can use paper, you can cut paper or cards into shapes. Make it into a handmade book or find a blank book. The possibilities are endless.
If anyone does this would love to see some. Submit some pics.
he is so adorable i cant